Thank You For purchasing Book Theme.
Note: All The Images which include in the package are only for demo purpose, you can't use this furthur. if you want any third Party assets like PSDs you can get on request at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any Query, Issue or Suggestions feel free to contact us via our live support Webx IT Solutions or email us at email@example.com.
1. Extract Book Theme.zip.
2. Upload book.ocmod.zip File from Extensions > installer.
3. Now Go to Admin -> Extensions -> Modification -> click the Refresh button in the top right corner.
4. Assign Permission to your user groups.
5. Now Book Theme is installed. Congratulations!
6. After that Go to Extensions > Themes > Select Book Theme into your Theme Directry.
1. Connect to you server via FTP or log into cPanel file manager. Open OpenCart Root folder
2. Extract Book Theme.zip.
3. Upload Files (For e.g admin,catalog,image) which is available under the ' Upload ' folder which you recently extracted.
4. Compress install.xml to book.ocmod.zip 5. Upload book.ocmod.zip File from Extensions > installer.
6. Now Go to Admin -> Extensions -> Modification -> click the Refresh button in the top right corner.
7. Assign Permission to your respected user group.
8. Now Book Theme is installed. Congratulations!
9. After that Go to Extensions > Themes > Select Book Theme into your Theme Directry.
Image Size Setting
For image size setting
Set Product Image Thumb Size to 428 X 428
Click on Save Button at top right corner.
For Header Setting
Go to System > Setting > Image tab > Store Logo
Desktop View Add Logo for Desktop View
You can download the Logo Images
For Desktop View :
For Mobile View :
Mobile View Add Logo for Mobile View
For Menu Setting
Go to Extensions > MegaMenu >Add New
Go to Extensions > MegaMenu >Mega Menu Settings
Go to Extensions > MegaMenu >Categories
For Home Slider Setting
Go to Extensions > Modules >Book- Slideshow
Click on Add New button.
Add Banner Name Home Page Slider.
Add Banner Width and height 1920 x 737.
Select Enabled Status.
Go to design > Banners > Add Banner. Add Title , Description , Link and Background Color for Banner
Category Wall Banner